Last Updated: 11/13/2023
We collect information in various ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available. This may include:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Demographic information (age, education, occupation, etc.)
- Information related to your health or medical history (where applicable)
- Any other information you provide to us
Use of Information
The information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service and respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently
- To personalize user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To process transactions and to send periodic emails
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data at any time. Please contact us if you wish to exercise these rights.
16024 Manchester Road, Suite 200, Ellisville, MO. 63011
By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to this policy.