Nationwide Children’s Hospital is seeking a talented Anatomic Pathologist to become their Section Chief of Anatomic Pathology.
The Abagail Wesner Institute at NCH and the NCH DPLM are home to one of the world’s largest pediatric biobanks and the Biopathology Core Resource of The Cancer Genome Atlas. Ranked in the top 10 children’s hospitals on U.S. News & World Report’s 2022-2023 “America’s Best Children’s Hospitals Honor Roll,” NCH is one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit freestanding pediatric healthcare networks.
Read further to discover if you may be a good match.
- Board certification in Anatomic Pathology
- Board certification in Pediatric Pathology is desirable
- Board certification in other subspecialties (Cytopathology) is equally desirable
- Experienced clinician in diagnostic pathology
- Experience in administrative leadership, research, and quality
- Academic rank at the Associate or Full Professor level
Role Responsibilities for the Successful Candidate
- Part of the senior leadership team leading an experienced staff of 30 pathologists and Ph.D. directors
- Provides medical leadership to a clinical department of more than 400 dedicated staff
- Protected research and teaching time
- Dedicated administrative time
- Dedicated service time
New World-Class Facilities
- NCH DPLM is in the midst of a 5-year multi-million-dollar construction project
- Phased renovation and updating of the gross room and histology lab are currently underway
For more information and to apply, please contact Karen Gardiner at Santé Consulting.